Join our live webinar hosted by PANGEA-RISK and Orbitt, where we will discuss the growth in trade and investment between Africa and the Middle East.
Our panellists from Abu Dhabi Global Market, African Development Bank, Larsen & Toubro and Woodhall Capital will explore the following themes:
- Insights on the trade trends between Africa and the Middle East;
- Africa’s increasing role as an investment destination for the Middle East;
- What capital sources African companies and Financial Institutions can access in the Middle East?
- How to find the right investable opportunities across Africa;
Followed by a lively exchange of ideas on which funding solution is best for your business and how to mitigate risk for your firm.
Lanre Oloniniyi, Co-founder, Orbitt
David Ashiagbor, Financial Sector Strategy, Africa Development Bank
- Robert Besseling, CEO, Pangea-Risk
- Dr Bhaskar Dasgupta, Associate Director – Market Development, Abu Dhabi Global Market
- Rahul Sikka, VP & Head, Power Transmission & Distribution, Larsen & Toubro
- Moji Wusu, CEO, Woodhall Capital
Date: Wednesday, February 3 2021
Time: 12:00 PM GMT / 2:00pm CAT / 3:00pm EAT
Duration: 45 minutes
On-demand: register to receive a recording after the webinar